Date: March 23, 2020
While we endure this with you, please know our concern and commitment to our clients is what motivates us to support your business circumstances – so we can ensure your digital signage experiences are performing as needed, according to the standards recommended by the CDC, the WHO, and Federal and Local mandates.
Whether this means dialing up our service level, assisting with communications or content creation, supporting your inhouse team with technical or field resources – please know we’ll do whatever we can to lighten the load and ensure deployments in place are securely up and running.
We are only able to do this through continual care of our employees and our technical community at large. Many of our company family already work from home, and we continue to support our office-staff to work remotely as part of our ongoing culture. We have ensured that our teams are equipped with technology and resources to remain safely connected – and provide a high-level of service that’s required now more than ever.
- If any of our field support/tech staff has been in contact with someone who is not feeling well – they’ve been instructed to stay home. Our Operations team will have on-site visits rescheduled.
- All technical tool kits are supplied with ample sanitizing wipes and disinfectant cleaners, so that all surfaces can be wiped down completely before leaving the site
- We bring drop cloths to all installs to keep our technicians, equipment, and others safe when in contact with high-touch areas
- We’ll maintain a respectful distance from clients and others when at a job site
- Our field techs are ready to pivot to follow client protocols should that be required
- We’ll exercise extreme self-awareness, personal hygiene, and frequent hand washing as advised by the CDC
We thank you for continued trust and know we’re on call to support you until brighter days ahead. Should you have any questions, concerns or specific circumstances in your digital deployments you’d like to talk with us about, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can. We wish you and your extended families health and optimism to carry you through these tough times.